Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why I haven't updated...

Hey all! :)

School has been keeping me busy since my last blog update to the point where I can no longer upload vlogs/blogs... At least I'm writing one now! :)

Tomorrow will be exactly 25 days until I make the big move down to Orlando for the Walt Disney World College Program! :D I still can't believe that I got in. I still can't believe that I will be leaving Maryland for 7 months (a year if i want to extend). I can't believe that I will be miles away from my family and friends... I guess that gives y'all a reason to visit me. ;) haha

Even though I won't see my friends and family for months on end, I still plan on staying in touch with them on a daily basis.

Did you find a roommate yet, Bethany?

That question seems to be on everyone's mind right now. :) My roommate for the college program is such an amazing Girl with a heart for the Lord. Having her as a roommate has been a huge answer to prayer... a huge answer. I can't wait to meet her in person when check in day arrives! :D

Bethany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com