Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Upcoming Disney Trip Plans

Hey guys!

I know it's been awhile since my last post and I'm sorry about that! Since I've been home I'm constantly on the run with school and work!

Anywho, it has been a little over 3 months since my internship with Disney came to a close. I'm so thankful for the experience and will hold the memories I made there close to my heart. With the end of the semester coming to a close in a few weeks; my parents have decided to book a week long vacation to Disney! The plan is to leave right after I get out of school on May 12th. Where are staying? Disney's Port Orleans: French Quarter Resort!

We haven't made any plans as to what we want to do everyday yet... I think I'm the only person in the family who has their agenda planned ready and waiting!

Disney's Magic Kingdom Park Must Do's:
-Jungle Cruise
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
-Hall of Presidents
-Haunted Mansion
-Mad Tea Party
-Mickey's PhilharMagic
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Space Mountain
-CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS!!!!

Epcot
-Spaceship Earth
-Soarin'
-Captain EO
-Test Track
-Mission Space
-Universe of Energy: Ellen's Energy Adventure
-World Showcase

Animal Kingdom
-It's Tough To Be A Bug
-Festival of the Lion King
-Expedition Everest
-Kali River Rapids
-DINOSAUR

Disney's Hollywood Studios
-Fantasmic!
-The Great Movie Ride
-Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
-Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
-Star Tours (opens May 20th)
-Beauty and the Beast - Live on stage!
-Toy Story Mania!
-The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!
-Walt Disney: One Man's Dream

1 comments:

Logan said...

BETHANY! I am so jealous! I miss the parks so much! gah! Let me know what you think of Star Tours 2 when you get back! I'm biased toward the original but I'm definitely curious to know what the new one is like! gah, I want to go back to Disney World so bad! Haha.

I hope you and your family have fun! :D

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com