Thursday, March 18, 2010

ACCEPTED!

I never did write a blog on Monday after I got accepted...

I got accepted on Monday, March 15th at around 1:30/2:00 in the afternoon. It was a pretty early day for me because I had to get up to take our Saturn to the store for them to check it...bleh. My dad bought me breakfast from Chick-fil-a before I went downstairs and watched America's Funniest Home Videos before going back to bed.

1:00...

1:30...

2:00...

"Bethany."
"What?"
"Bethany?"
"What?"
"You got something in the mail from the Disney recruiting office."

=]

I literally jumped out of my bed and ran directly for my dad as he held my a white envelope in his hands. I began screaming because I knew that it was the PURPLE FOLDER!

"Don't get overly excited... It's probably not what you think it is."

I screamed, jumped up and down, and ran around my house as soon as I saw the folder with my own two eyes for the first time! Did I mention that I cried for a good hour afterwards? :)

This has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl to work for Walt Disney World. I know my way around Disney World as if I lived there... Being a Photopass Photographer for the FA is just the icing on the cake!

Next blog/vlog will be about finding roommates/wanting more roommates for the Chattam apartments!

Dream It.Do It. Disney. <33

Have a Magical Day! :D

-Bethany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com