Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 38

Still waiting... Nothing in the mail... A few of my CP friends got rejected...

1. Still waiting

Waiting really does suck! haha :) I have a funny feeling that I will get one of those small letters in the mail known as the rejection letter. Staying positive is really hard when so many people are getting accepted after waiting a week since their interview date. I believe that is kind of an unfair way if people have been waiting for a long time. Maybe its because this is my first time applying so I haven't really figured out the notifying process. I'm going to Howard Community College on Monday, March 8th at 3:00 for the campus presentation to try to hear there what my status is. I have a few questions that I want to ask the campus rep in person as well. I just really hope that I get in because getting rejected is something that will not sit well with me at all...

2. Nothing in the mail(or sad surprises)

I haven't even gotten a letter from Disney telling me that I have been pending for the past couple of weeks (I called them and was told that I was pending).

3. A few friends from the CP application process got rejected

Shane Messick, a nearby Marylander, got rejected yesterday from his pending status. I was so heartbroken to hear that that I was actually planning on things to do with him down in Florida! :( We're big into HSM... just use your imagination as to where I want to go with that. :) haha I just want to wish him the best as he continues to pursue his dream of working for Walt Disney World!

Bethany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com