Monday, July 12, 2010

First Hat Sets + MOM VISITS = AWESOME

=]

Hey y'all! :)

Sunday, July 11th was my first hat set for character shifts! I was really nervous about messing the schedule up because no one trained me on how to work hat sets. I ended up asking a few PhotoPass Cast Members how things with the character rotations work. Well, when I logged into CDS, I was assigned to Hat 5 Chip and Dale! :D I could not have asked for a better assignment because Chip and Dale are my favorite! The hat sets started at 9:15 and ended at 12:30 when we had our lunch break. I was sent to VIP Mickey for thirty minutes before they assigned me to Hat Left because they were short of people for icon shifts.

This past week has been such a once in a lifetime experience when it comes to celebrities. I took pictures of Monique (from the movie Precious) and her family when I was assigned to Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc. Well, I never watched the movie... I am not familiar with her work at all. I think I only recognized her face because she was interviewed on the red carpet during the Academy Awards. She was SOO nice and SOO patient with me and my camera problems... Did I mention that her kids were adorable?!

I think yesterday was probably THE best experience yet because of what one of the Character Attendants told us secretly.. :) I was told that the prince from the Prince of Persia movie was going to come our way to visit Mickey! I immediately assumed that it was going to be JAKE GYLLENHAAL! haha :) It turns out that they were mistaken..dun..dun..dun.. haha. :) I ended up taking pictures of a prince from Saudi Arabia! Umm...yeah...indescribable! haha

My Mom is either driving or taking the Auto Train down on Friday, July 16th to visit me for a week. I am beyond thankful that I got to switch shifts with my coworker Kevin for his 8:30 to 4:30 shift! Before that switch happened, we were going to have to postpone seeing each other on Sunday instead of Saturday because I was going to get off at 10:15.. that would mean that we wouldn't get back to our friends house until 11:30 or midnight the same night. God definitely worked through that situation!

So...

Saturday: Work from 8:30 to 4:30
Meet my Mom at 4:30
Have an early dinner before driving to our friends house

Sunday: Church
Lunch, shopping, etc.. haha

Monday: CHECK-IN AT THE FRENCH QUARTER RESORT
PARK
DINNER AT THE 1900 CHARACTER DINNER

Tuesday: PARKS!

Wednesday: Check out... :(
PARKS

Thursday: Back to work when my Mom will still be here... sad face. :(

MY MOM IS COMING! MY MOM IS COMING! MY MOM IS COMING! MY MOM IS COMING! MY MOM IS COMING! -sigh- MY MOM IS COMING! MY MOM IS COMING! MY MOM IS COMING! MY MOM IS COMING!


haha :)

Talk to y'all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com