Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Roommate Survey for the CP

I apologize for muliple entries in one night... haha

1. Your name?: Bethany Brown
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Not yet
3. Male or female?: Female.
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Mary's land
6. What role will you have at Disney?: HOPEFULLY Photopass
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: FA
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Where the underage people sleep. :)
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I love meeting new people. :)
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I prefer card game nights more.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love pretty much everything... Cooking is my third favorite hobby after photography and filmmaking.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Encouraging, funny, compassionate.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Quite a few things... Ask me if you want specifics.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Smoking kills.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Just water. :)
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: It depends.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Definitely driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, blog, vlog, making short films/slideshows, chill on facebook, cook, take pictures, go to the mall, and hanging out at caribou coffeeee <33
19. What is your favorite quote?: "All of our dreams can come true -- if we have the power to pursue them." - Walt Disney
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: getting the chance to interact with the guests as they experience Disney for the first or millionth time.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: watch movies, play the piano, hang out with friends, sing, dance.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I love meeting people.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I tend to hold back with my thoughts until I warm up to the person.
24: Your college: If you know me from facebook, you should know where I go to school... My college is the one thing that will not go up on my blog.
25: Your major: Film/Photography
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: It takes me awhile for me to clean up my room because I like everything to be organized.
28. Anything else you want to state: Not at the moment.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Seventeen times :)
31. Favorite park? Hollywood Studios
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? They're all good...
34. Favorite resort? Pop Century
35. Favorite dining? Le Cellier in Canada at Epcot
36. Favorite character(s)? Oh my goodness.... Chip and Dale:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com