Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Waiting Game

I don't have much to share you guys and gals today, sadly.


But right now, along with many others, I have been participating in the waiting game! Fun stuff... [insert sarcastic remark here]. This game is not as "fun" as I thought it would be... Well, I guess I can TRY to look at it like I would any Hockey or Football game. :) In all honestly, this waiting game is very nerve-wracking for me.

"What are you talking about, Bethany?"
"The WDWCP!"

;)

I've applied and interviewed (January 27th), and now this I-want-to-pull-my-hair-out wait begins to see if my destiny is to be a CPer.

I wake up, eat breakfast, and check my e-mail everyday and almost freak out when I notice the number 1 pop up out of no where.

"This could be it!"

SIGH

It was Hallmark letting me know that they have a 3-day Valentine's Day sale this weekend on everything in store.

Go figure.

In the meantime, I'm still going to school and hanging out with my friends to pass the time. Well, it doesn't help that Maryland suffered a record breaking blizzard this past week, but that's a totally different story.

"What roles did you apply for?"

Good question! -claps obnoxiously- I applied for pretty much everything except Custodial. My favorite roles are as follows: Photopass, Attractions, Merch., and Hospiltality, but I have a funny feeling that I will QSFB (Quick Service Food and Beverage) if and/or when I get accepted.

Hopefully the waiting game will be over soon, and I'm able to make my next blog all about getting accepted with a video attached. :)

Have a Magical Day!

Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust.
<333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com