Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

Hey guys!

Tomorrow afternoon will be exactly my 3 week mark since my phone interview for the Walt Disney World College Program for 2010! This waiting game is really starting to get the best of me now that people are getting accepted everyday... Sure, I am BEYOND thrilled for everyone on getting their purple acceptance e-mails, but it would be nice to hear back from Disney within the next couple of days. (My Valentine's day was kinda boring, so I was hoping to get the best Valentine's Day present of a lifetime from Disney... :[ )

I went back to school today after being off for a week due the snow. It was nice to finally drive again and see my friends walking from my two classes in one building to another class on the other side of campus.

"Purple! Purple! Purple!"

My mind was focused on getting that purple e-mail that I forgot what my English professor told us to do! =/

Continue to believe in the purple! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com